9:16
Louise & Clifford Hullinger tell their son Craig about experiences from their childhood and earlier years. ... "Back When I" Hullinger Memories " ...


9:15
Louise & Clifford Hullinger continue their conversation with their son about childhood and earlier years. ... "Back When I" Hullinger Memories " ...

7:37
Part 3 as Louise & Clifford Hullinger continue their conversation with their son about childhood and earlier years. ... "Back When I" |

9:20
Part 5 as Louise & Clifford Hullinger continue their conversation with their son about childhood and earlier years. ... "Back When I" Hullinger ...


7:29
Part 4 as Louise & Clifford Hullinger continue their conversation with their son about childhood and earlier years. ... "Back When I" Hullinger ...








7:49
Part 6 as Louise & Clifford Hullinger continue their conversation with their son about childhood and earlier years. ... "Back When I" Hullinger ...




Click for more videos about Clif and Louise and about the 34th Division in World War II.


Memories of the South Dakota National Guard and their combat in North Africa and Italy.








Back to our Liffengren Blog






  Louise Liffengren and Clif Hullinger Videos 9:16 + Back When I Louise  & Clifford  Hullinger  tell their son Craig about experiences f...